North Bay's Composite Cladding
Enhanced Rainscreen Technology
The perfect combination of sustainability and style.
Warm, wood aesthetics. Effective moisture management. Sustainable construction. Fortress composite cladding is taking rainscreen technology to new heights. Durable designs allow vivid colors to remain rich throughout the product’s lifespan. And the low-maintenance, easy-install designs make Fortress cladding a top choice for builders and homeowners alike.
Capped bamboo-PVC composite cladding
All the beauty of wood with the longevity of composite
- Vibrant, dual-tone colors
- Fade, flame, weather, and insect resistant
- Easy maintenance
- Fast, low-cost installation
- Eco-friendly bamboo and recycled plastic construction
Capped bamboo-plastic composite cladding
Endless design options with rich, natural colors and textures
- Weather-resistant barrier that stands the test of time
- Resists fading, rot, stains, and insects
- Easy installation
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
North Bay’s Fortress Cladding Advantage
- Enhanced aesthetics: Rich, vibrant hardwood color options transform exteriors into works of art.
- Easy installation: Low-cost and simple installation saves time and money.
- Eco-friendly construction: Fortress cladding is made of 60% bamboo (a sustainable resource) and 40% recycled plastic.
- Durability: Boards are scratch, moisture, pest, flame, and fade resistant, for safe surroundings and enduring beauty.
- Improved protection: Fortress cladding supports ventilation and manages moisture – all while adding amazing curb appeal.
- Coverage: Manufacturer’s warranty covers performance, fading, and stains.